A Welder at Stanley boats must be specialized in the following areas:
• Read and understand instructions from work orders and welding blueprints, interpret welding symbols to complete job assignments.
• Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, examine structure and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
• Layout, position, align and fit components into welding fixtures as instructed.
• Detected faulty operation of equipment and defective materials and promptly resolved issues.
• Maintained correct length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
• Repair manufactured products by dismantling, straitening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
• Set-up gas-shield, MIG/TIG(GTAW)-weld, and weld parts to job specifications
• Use hand tools, clamps, and grinders to perform job tasks.
• Complete basic maintenance on welding equipment
• Adhere to all safety, health, and environmental procedures, policies, and practices, ability to lift to 23kg.
• Any other duties that fall within the employee’s capabilities.
• Contribute ideas to increase\improve safety, quality, and productivity.
1-2 years of experience working as a Welder
Gradul de educație