Technical Support Specialist with fluent Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, French and English (B1)
Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
For one of our clients – a holding company that operates in diverse sectors – we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist with fluent Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, French and English (B1) and standart workinh hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of IT systems;
- Configuration, maintenance and optimization of the company’s servers;
- Monitoring of the logs for software and hardware problems;
- Verification of the version and updating the antivirus software;
- Participation in the creation of plans for improvement of the IT system;
- Preparation of documents and internal regulations.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunication);
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012 (advantage);
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 (advantage);
- Microsoft SQL (advantage);
- Previous experience of clustering and/or SAN technologies (advantage)- Еxperience of SAN/clustering;
- UNIX and / or Windows environment;
- Storage experience and exposure;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, French and English (B1).
Our client’s offer:
- Standart working hours - Monday-Friday ;
- Excellent work environment;
- Social benefits;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Opportunities for career development.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_tsss).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish