Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Athens, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Athens experience encompasses many things. Athens offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watching ? Athens has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
In this role, you will be a Sales Agent for one of most wellknown social media companies worldwide.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Be the first point of contacts for customers (via phone or online)
– Qualify and understand customers’ needs
– Position the competitive offerings and provide customers with appropriate solutions
– Identify and generate business opportunities and revenue pipeline
– Foster a positive and collaborative experience for prospects
– Provide technical products overview and insights to the customers
– Manage Sales cycle and drive repeat business through managing strong relationships with users
– You have a native level of Italian + a good level of English (C1)
– You have previous B2B Sales experience
– You have good knowledge of the Italian market
– You have business acumen and good negotiation skills
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Schedule: rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday (Monday-Friday: between 9 am – 9 pm; Saturdays: 9 am – 5 pm)
– A salary of 1200€ gross/month with performance-related bonus + 2 extra salaries per year + monthly accommodation allowance
– A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The reimbursement of your 1st flight ticket to Athens
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + agency fee paid by the Company
> Flight ticket to your home and back after 6 months, then 12 months, etc
– Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: 02/12/2019 or January
Advert B2B Marketing Strategy Social Media