Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – we're seeking a highly-organized individual for the position Services Specialist with Turkish, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch.
* Two years of professional level experience in admissions, enrollment, or other student services areas;
* Demonstrated experience working directly with students in a student services setting;
* Demonstrated experience with case management.
* Fluency in Turkish, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch B2-C1;
* Good English B2-C1;
* Attention to detail;
* Able to work independently and to meet deadlines;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint).
Our Client Offers:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_NVCSE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Attention to Detail
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish