We are looking to find:
• A great new colleague with a <Senior Network Administrator> professional background, this is a position with critical impact in developing, implementing and operating BCR s communication infrastructure technologies.
• Our new colleague will develop communication architectures, ensure the design and optimization of the network configurations.
• Will ensure the integrity and availability of our networks, telecommunications systems and the corresponding IT applications.
• He will develop and integrate new technologies and tools for optimum communication services.
Our new colleague will:
• Provide advanced technical support in the administration and maintenance of the BCR's network and telecommunications system (WAN, LAN, MAN, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, etc.) and other important communication devices.
• Plan and evaluate complex networks and telecommunications systems and recommend the necessary resources for the installation, maintenance and / or extension and development of the equipment and the services architectures.
• Contribute to long-term strategic planning for the development and implementation of telecommunication systems based on application design and existing network ecosystems.
• Manage the users access privileges systems to enforce role-based access to networks and network resources.
• Install, monitor and maintain network equipment, existing specific applications, maintaining their consistency, security and integrity.
• Install new telecommunications equipment, servers, technical solutions, etc.
• Provide advanced technical support and maintenance of all hardware and software components of the BCR's telecommunications systems.
• Solve access and performance problems for telecommunications equipment and networks.
• Oversee how all network topologies, including: architecture, technology, encryption, and logic and physical access controls are aligned with BCR s security standards and policies.
Our new colleagues has:
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in network administration including network design skills and advanced troubleshooting capabilities.
• Proficiency in Cisco switching, routing and datacenter. CCNP/CCIE it’s a plus!
• Experience with Software Defined Network technologies (Cisco ACI).
• Proficiency in Cisco security products (ASA, PIX, ISE).
• Preferably experience in Cisco VOIP technologies (Cisco UCCE, UCCX, IVR).
• Working knowledge on the automation side using any programming language (Python, Power Shell, C++, Bash).
- Competitive salary to do your best at your best.
- Accessible & modern office (The Bridge building - Grozavesti Area) to feel good at work.
- Meal tickets as we know you need energy to be creative.
- Private medical insurance as healthiness counts so much.
- Between 21 & 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience, as we need you to be fresh and have a positive vibe for the day-to-day challenges.
- Work from home to make work as you desire.
- Flexible working schedule, to organize as you consider and have a good work-life balance.
- A "free day" for your birthday, to party as you consider.
- Challenging work projects, as for the last 30 years in Romania we are commited to innovation through technology.
- Trainings (for soft-skills) and hard-skills), as learning is a continuous journey.
- Onboarding program, as we want you to feel welcomed and to get to know us better from the beginning of your journey along us!
- Private pension, not to have black thoughts for white nights :) !
- Performance evaluation bonus, to performe at your best!
Automation Tools Cisco Networking Data Center Architecture
Gradul de educație
Acceptare doar candidați din: