Business Address and work location: 3405 Bathurst St., North York, ON M6A 2C1
Job Title: Master Wig Machine Supervisor
Number of Openings:1
Terms of employment:Permanent, Full-time, 30-40 hours per week
Wage: 23.10-28.00 CAD per hour depending on experience
Work Location:North York, Ontario
Master Wig Machine Supervisor is an important part of the team and is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of wig workers and industrial-type specialized sewing/ironing machines that will fabricate cuticle/remy hair wigs, assemble cuts, building foundations using measurements, building lace fronts on new and existing wig hairlines, making micro wefts using a sewing machine, applying machine wefts to a foundation all ventilating techniques using a ventilating hook and a draw through.
More specifically duties may include:
• Supervise and inspect workers who operate industrial sewing machine, specialized equipment, on wig hair style compatibility assessments with client's features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences;
• Supervise operations of manufacturing machines that cut, iron, stitch and finish synthetic, natural or hybrid materials;
• Co-ordinate and schedule activities and establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate production line;
• Establish methods to meet timelines, create schedules on sewing, cutting, trimming and styling hair for wigs;
• Training workers on using “ventilating needle” or “knotting needle” to knot strands of hair to a foundation materials;
• Training and supervising in use of special machines stitching techniques and machine capabilities as well as hand tie lace wig techniques;
• Supervise sewing machines set up, maintenance, ensure quality throughout manufacturing process;
• Prepare production reports, schedules;
• Requisition materials and supplies;
• May train and supervise other apprentices and helpers and resolve work problems.
Qualifications/Skills Requirements/work Experience:
• 2 years or more of experience in industrial type hair-sewing equipment.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Indigenous persons, youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities are welcome to apply.
2 years or more of experience in industrial type hair-sewing equipment.
Industrial Sewing Ironing Machine Operation Wig Making
Gradul de educație
Acceptare doar candidați din: