The primary responsibility of the position is to drive and grow new business revenue. You'll manage client relationships to ensure that your clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Farmers to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. Other exciting and fulfilling responsibilities include:
Developing base for long-term sources of clients by using our proven marketing systems, referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
Determining clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
Enhancing agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Looking for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and insuring clients receive superior customer service
Staying abreast of the most current products and services offered by Farmers as well as industry regulations and news
Training and Onboarding
As with every professional opportunity, training will be critical to your success. This is where you’ll begin our industry leading, award-winning training program and will acquire additional skills to help as you build and lead your business.
• At least one year of sales, account management, business development, and/or marketing experience is preferred
• Ability to submit to and pass a motor vehicle, financial/credit, and criminal background check
• Has reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Conducts themselves with the utmost professionalism and represents the company in a positive light
How we’ll work with you toward agency ownership:
• Blend of online, classroom and in the field training
• Business Planning
• You’ll have support of local leadership as you develop a personalized business plan in preparation to open your doors.
Selecting a Branded Office Location:
We’ll help as you identify an appropriate office location and work with you to ensure it’s compliant with Farmers brand standards.
We can provide you with solid tips as you prepare to hire agency staff members.
Agency Start-Up Bonus:
• $10,000 bonus for establishment of branded office location within a specified time period after appointment
• $6,000 bonus Agency owners who are former military or former Farmers employees can receive up to a
• $15,000 per employee for 3 years of monthly new agent financial support bonuses- fully qualified
• $300 per month if bonus qualification goals are met
• Monthly Bonus Based on Net NB Commissions
• Opportunity to sell your agency
• Monthly Marketing Bonus
• Bonus opportunity based on applicable monthly new business Agent Eligible Premium for up to three years
• Bonuses based on Life and Commercial
NetNobble: Will provide access for farmers Owner and agents to become apart of the UCES Membership Program upon signup. The program is a personal financial planning application designed to increase the credit of members. You will be given the ability to sell as a additional service and participate. It includes legal services, fraud insurance, identity monitoring, credit restoration , will,power,trust,& attorney , Health Benefits , Cell Phone & travel discounts and much more
Account Management Account Sales Strategies Acquisition Marketing
Gradul de educație
Acceptare doar candidați din: