#social #mobile #digital customer care platform.
Our company creates SaaS applications for client interaction management. We’re the pioneer software seller that 100+ customers trust and rely on to manage their customers’ interactions (SNCF, BNP Paribas, AXA, Bouygues Telecom, Orange, SFR, Total...).
Our goal is to digitalize all the customer relationship in large B2C companies on their new channels (social, chat, mobile, mail, communities) and to become the go-to provider of an enterprise solution for digital contact centers.
Our strengths are innovation, new technologies, our extraordinary team and so, our product!
76% of our team come from the Gen Y, 48% have already lived abroad, 100% have a Twitter account, and we operate worldwide in 16 countries and 3 continents.
You will manage the entire sales cycle by identifying prospects, cold contact them, qualify leads, presenting and demoing our social platform, following-up and negotiating the sales terms. You will manage your pipeline and provide forecasts to your manager.
• Working effectively as a team member,
• Being the facilitator of the sales opportunity by providing team leadership, coordinating all internal/external resources,
• Discovering his own leads (cold contact), using social network, newspapers, personal network..., qualifying them, and managing all stages of the sales process,
• The key to success : identify and properly categorize high, medium and low value leads/accounts, follow-up and win the deal,
• The ability to interact with various levels of people (CEO, CTO, CIO, CMO, CRM) is essential.
• Most work is done over the phone.
The next step for a good candidate : become an International Sales !
Job location is in Paris Center, France.
• At least a 3 year-business experience with 1+ year experience in telemarketing or telesales
• Experience in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry providing Network, Telecom, Digital, IT – Call center will be an asset
• Dynamic, team player, Aggressive, self-motivated, hunter spirit
• Ability to manage leads, contacts and accounts in a CRM (Salesforce Sales Cloud) quickly, accurately and in line with company/team guidelines
• Excellent verbal communication and objection handling skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Strong computer and internet skills with high aptitude for learning new technologies
• BA/BS Degree within Business or related field
• Mandatory : English written and spoken
• Other languages written and spoken, in addition will be appreciated (as French)
C-Level Communications CRM Databases English Enterprise Social Networking