Role : Fundamentals Analyst (Financial Analyst) - French/ German/Spanish/Italian/Russian
Location : Dublin 24, Ireland
The Accounting Fundamentals product offers customers the Reported and Normalized Financial statements, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data.
The Fundamentals analyst will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality and Fundamentals product delivery – analyzed and adjusted Financial statements. The candidate should be dedicated and a self-starter with a passion for Financial markets and Financial statements.
Your career as a Fundamentals Analyst will begin with our foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview across all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a career at Infosys by developing Fundamentals product knowledge, understanding the Client, and building relationships throughout the company. The training is provided on site of Infosys by dedicated trainers.
Skills & experience required:
• Read and understand financial statements - Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow. Know its structure and components and be able to read them both in English and your market language
• Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments
• Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
• Able to work to Deadlines
• Detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Open to new challenges
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or/and equivalent work experience
• ACCA not required for this role
• Finance/Accounting experience and / or knowledge required
What we can offer:
• Catering Financial service providers
• Exposure to Accounting standards from various demographics and industries.
• Exposure to different markets in the Financial domain.
• Dealing with the real time Financial information worldwide.
• Opportunity to interact directly with the client leading to more exposure and learning.
What Uniqueness we have:
41 Nationalities working under one roof.
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career in Infosys BPM , please do not hesitate to send us your resume to: [email protected]
Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Gradul de educație
Acceptare doar candidați din: