Do you want to work abroad at one of the world’s fastest growing gaming companies? At an international business with a work permit and relocation assistance? We are looking for Multi-Lingual Game Presenters to join our very well established client in sunny Malta.
Our client is the world leader in live casino services and provides an excellent service to the clients around the globe with innovative and constantly developing technologies.
If you are a dynamic, driven and self-motivated, and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals then you should send us your application.
• As a Games Presenter, you will need to be good at multi-tasking. As well as bringing warmth, energy, and enthusiasm to the game table
• Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players
• Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems
• Ensure fair play
• Always maintain the highest professional standards
• Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
• Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots and brand publicity when required
• Being a dedicated brand ambassador with true passion for people.
• Fluent knowledge and understanding of English and Dutch
• A desire to provide exceptional customer service
• A positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
• A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
• The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
• Opportunity for further training
• Career progression
• Fun and family atmosphere
• Competitive Salary
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
Gradul de educație