If you enjoy the challenge of working on a disciplined team helping customers use high value information and services – information and services IT decision makers are searching for and can’t find anywhere else – you will probably enjoy working as a Directions on Microsoft customer success associate.
Directions on Microsoft is unlike any other IT analyst firm in the world. We’re a small, focused group of analysts who are the leading independent authorities on Microsoft technologies, roadmaps, and licensing policies. We have been for more than 25 years. No other analyst firm can match the depth and quality of Microsoft-specific knowledge and advice we deliver.
- Execute on proven on-boarding program to help new customer start using the DOM Portal and tools.
- Build rapport with individual customers to understand their Microsoft-related pain points and show them how to use DOM to ease those pain points.
- Understand and communicate the unique solutions DOM offers enterprise-size organizations.
- Provide weekly activity updates to management.
- Collaborate with DOM analyst teams to identify and deliver new solutions.
- 2+ years of proven sales or customer success experience in a technology-related industry.
- Highly conscientious, self-motivated, and upholds the highest level of integrity.
- Must be dependable, outgoing, positive and work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially as it applies to online presentations.
- Coachable with a right-sized ego.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Live in or be willing to commute to the Kirkland, WA area.
Directions on Microsoft offers a superb package that includes salary, generous performance incentives, pension, 401(k), vacation, and health benefits. We also offer a relaxed and exceptionally collegial work environment, a flexible work schedule, and zero tolerance for bureaucracy. For the right person, this is a once-in-a-lifetime job that provides interesting and rewarding work in an ideal environment that leaves ample time for family, friends, and hobbies.
Gradul de educație
Acceptare doar candidați din: