Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are looking for customer-focused individuals who are motivated and
empowered to improve the customer experience at every stage.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide answers to frequently asked questions and assist product users;
* Ensure that all queries and complaints are managed in a timely and friendly manner;
* Answer customer queries and complaints via phone, email, live chat;
* Provide effective solutions and create positive environment.
* Fluency in Hungarian, Dutch, Armenian, German, French, Spanish, Turkish ;
* Advanced level of English;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Ability to work on day shifts;
* Fast typing skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Remote recruitment process;
* Friendly and supportive work environment;
* Attractive salary and special extra benefits;
* Full-time assignment;
* Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate
and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CSCFR)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Spanish, Turkish
Gradul de educație