Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the most recognizable online gaming companies – we are looking for a Client Advisor – Chat & Email Support with Slovenian, Slovak, German, French or Dutch, Romanian and English.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide written support for users of a popular gaming platform;
* Demonstrate solid product insight and educate the users;
* Join forces with other teams and work together on a variety of tasks and projects;
* Maintain confidentiality and follow the company’s security guidelines.
* Fluent Slovenian, Slovak, German, French or Dutch, Romanian and English;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to work remotely and under minimal supervision for a period of time;
* Excellent PC literacy;
* Fast typing skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Friendly and out-of-the-box working environment;
* Full-time assignment and flexible shifts;
* Attractive salary and special bonuses;
* Top-notch training programs;
* Opportunities for professional growth and improvement.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate
and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CACE)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
English, Dutch, French, German, Slovak, Slovenian
Gradul de educație