Xccelerate can not provide a visa.
About the Company
Xccelerate is a high-growth, socially aligned education/technology startup that bridges the tech talent gap across innovation verticals including software development, data science and machine learning, UX, and other hot technology skill areas. We make it easier for companies to hire top talent that cannot be found through traditional hiring practices.
We are looking for someone passionate about running client engagement activities and bringing new services to the market! We have an exciting new project that requires a dedicated, ambitious and creative person to join our team.
· Remote working location & flexible working hours for the right result-oriented individual
· Flexible work set-up in open co-working space office in an excellent location
· Smart casual dress code
· Privilege to join any of our 10+ in house courses (such as UX, Python, Machine Learning, AI, Data Science)
Business development associate/executive: We are looking for a self-driven individual who is passionate about sales & marketing, corporate clients acquisition and growth. You will be responsible for driving go-to-market strategies for the enterprise team and will be a central and active part of a fast-paced, pragmatic and collaborative environment and a diverse group of people working within different setups.
We expect high-quality work, adaptive thinking, the ambition to have an impact, contrarian views and to a boldly push into unknown territory whilst maintaining vision and responsibility.
You will be working with Amanda Chan, Chief Commercial Officer .
Salary range / month : Negotiable
· Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines (Research/ Philosophy)
· Fresh graduates, who are willing to learn and success are highly welcome
· Hands-on experience in strategising and running marketing and branding campaigns, especially in high growth fintech business is a strong plus.
· Demonstrated ability to craft engaging PPT, word proposal with innovative and out of the box content.
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Able to type simplified Chinese an added plus.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic about problem-solving.
· Self-motivated, can-do attitude, out-going and passionate about communicating ideas with team members.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
Gradul de educație