On behalf of our client, we are looking for driven Brazilian speaking Content Moderators to work in Athens, Greece!
You will be taking care of the following:
Content advertisement moderation, authorization of submitted advertisements to be uploaded on the social media platform, validate that the submitted advertisements are following polices.
• Assist the community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
• Become and remain knowledgeable about products and community standards
• Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for the community
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on the platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
• Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
• Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
• Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
• Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
• Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
• Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
• Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry
• Logs cases from customers into the customer relationship database
• Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they have been closed in an efficient and timely manner
• Provides and maintains strong, professional relationship with all customers and shows empathy at all times
• Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensures availability to take calls/chats, adopting the handling procedure and AUX code guidelines
• Works effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
• Provides feedback to his/her superior on new/emerging issues that have been identified and works to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved
• Is positive and proactive and has a desire for positive improvement in quality
• Takes on board feedback and adapts skills accordingly
• Follows and applies regulation regarding Personal Data Confidentiality
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Gradul de educație