Are you looking for an exciting Remote working opportunity? On behalf of our client, a world leading provider of Customer Experience Management recognized internationally, we are looking for driven Dutch or German speaking Customer Service Agents to work remotely within Portugal.
This can be an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work from home or someone looking for a new role within Customer Support.
• Establish an efficient, courteous, and personalized contact with customers by phone, in Arabic.
• Be autonomous, do not hesitate to improve your own learning to ensure you have enough knowledge and mastery of software to excel in the role.
• Being multitasking and adapting to a very dynamic environment.
• Continuously looking for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while improving the team’s and your own performance.
• Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by achieving and excelling individual and team goals.
• Establish and maintain effective collaboration with client’s partners.
• Be able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations.
• Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
• Customer orientation - Know how to identify the client's needs in a precise and direct way to respond passionately to customer requests. The fact that
Customer satisfaction is paramount.
• Empathy - Know how to put yourself in the client's shoes and reassure them about their expectations.
• Expertise - Genuine interest and passion for IT, the Internet tool, telecom, and the field of tourism.
• Teamwork - Passion for teamwork.
• Planning & Organization - Ability to be multitasking to achieve goals personal and team ones
• Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Resistance and Autonomy - Demonstrate adaptability to the working environment and autonomy.
• Problem solving - Demonstrate an excellent ability to solve problems with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• Being results-oriented - Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and meet and exceed objectives.
• Availability - Flexibility - Work in rotary schedule.
• Experience in customer service in telephone or face-to-face, in the field of tourism, where you have had to build a relationship with customers.
• You are passionate,
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills,
• You want to deliver excellent customer service,
• You pay attention to detail,
• You are creative,
• You can work in a work environment with short delays and high volume.
• Your spearhead can be summed up as a master word: to satisfy the customer by all possible means
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Active Team Player
Gradul de educație