Understanding the commercial and business needs of the payments processing system (e-commerce), designing and planning effective user experience (UI / UX), integrating with other company systems in order to provide solutions for a variety of demanding internal customers and end users.
• Product ownership on all 888 Cashier aspects (e-payments platform).
• Prioritization of product requirements.
• Define and gather requirements and write documentation (BRD – Business Requirements Document).
• Design effective and advanced UI.
• Lead product aspects across all project phases.
• Ongoing support to internal customers.
• Coordination between the different business units and working in full collaboration with the different organizational units (marketing, development, QA and more).
• Proven experience of 3-5 years as a Web product manager.
• Deep knowledge of the internet world (e-commerce applications) and passion for innovation.
• Ability to learn and understand business processes.
• Analytical mind and knowledge with analytic tools such as DWH (DataWareHouse) and Google Analytics (nice to have).
• Ability to work and engage colleagues in a matrix organization.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to drive a solution from the idea phase to the production.
• Proactive – independence and ability to take responsibility.
• Open for feedback.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent English (verbal and written).
- 22 paid days & 2 extra sick days;
- 20 % food court deduction;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning & development opportunities working on niche projects;
- Accesible working area;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in a friendly & non-bureaucratic company organized as a R&D center in Romania with challenging projects;