Nestlé Group is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join our strong Supply Chain team. We’re committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. Nestlé consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and Ready Refresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions. Choose a career in Supply Chain and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the World. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with their recent CV/Resume immediately. Only successful applicants who meet Nestlé job requirements shall be contacted.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Operations oversight on all logistics, warehousing, inventory and compliance requirements.
• Oversee inbound and outbound shipments to meet customer service levels.
• Optimizing shipments to support transport cost per unit. Support escalation issues related to product availability, factory production and participate in SIOP calls for the region.
• Control and account for all inventory movements.
• Execute warehouse, facility and safety processes & standards to be compliant with all NWNA requirements.
• Execute all National Program initiatives and inventory requirements like Inventory reconciliation, product rotation and signage.
• Oversee and execute all required quality checks & processes and maintain documentation to be compliant NWNA requirements (traceability, micro tests etc.).
• Lead execution of product traceability and recall events.
• Oversee warehouse productivity to ensure compliance with labour plan.
• Provide leadership and execute performance reviews with direct reports on a regular cadence.
Key Requirements and Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience leading/managing a warehouse.
• Continuous Improvement or Process Improvement Experience.
• Ability to achieve results through problem identification and developing sustainable process solutions.
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally to achieve improved results in multi-site environment.
• Ability to delegate tasks effectively within a team consisting of indirect reports.
• Preferred experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) (SAP Preferred.)
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft Programs.
• Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
• Able to safely use various warehouse equipment, including a forklift.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated supervisory, organizational problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Good coordination and monitoring skills.
• Life Insurance
• Employee discount
• Pension Scheme
• Standard sick pay benefits
• Flexible/Agile working is allowed for most people
• Salary and incentives
• Share Scheme
• Support for further education
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Health and wellbeing programmes
• Family friendly working environment
• Annual Leave
• Volunteering support
• Professional Support
Can Do Attitude SAP