Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a VP of Products to guide the evolution of the product roadmap of the company.
Our portfolio is comprised of different products all related with speech and Natural Language Processing (NLP) with very strong AI component.
- This person will provide vision and roadmap to a team of 20+ people, divided in 4 main product teams. Should have experience in product development in software companies with expertise in establishing vision goals and defining the required steps to bring it to reality.
- Should have the ability to analyze the market, the competitors, the company products, the customer request, the feedback from the teams and create a product roadmap for each of the products.
- Every team will have its own resources with R&D (mainly PhD's) and development (engineers and linguists). One of the tasks of this VP of product is to ensure the right team size and that the required resources are available.
- We are looking for a person with multinational background having developed his experience in different companies. English language proficiency is a must.
- Will work and report with Verbio CEO in order to accomplish the goals.
We most definitely want you if...
- You are an Engineer (Computer Science, Telecommunications). This is very important.
- You have experience managing multiple product teams with a deep understanding of AI and ideally speech technologies.
- Deep understanding of the conversational market ecosystem is a high plus.
- We are looking for a highly motivated person that enjoys empowering the teams and pushing the boundaries of what is possible, leading the teams to develop the future. A person with the ability not only to inspire internally, but also to communicate externally and to act as an evangelist of Verbio’s technology.
Why should you work with us?
• You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
• Flexible Timetable
• Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
• If you need to, you may work remotely either part or full-time
• We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!
Communication Skills English language skills Speech Technology