1. Email and calendar scheduling
1. Monitor CEO’s inbox and reply to his emails quickly
2. Send the appropriate responses
3. Schedule calendar meetings when applicable
2. Event and trip planning
1. Coordinate event planning around company gatherings, CEO’s personal events, etc.
2. Coordinate all trip planning (conferences, vacations, etc.) for CEO and others on an ad-hoc basis
1. This is a remote role, so candidates must be self-motivated and able to work independently
2. Gets energy from empowering others
3. Highly tech-savvy; comfortable with Gmail, mobile phones, Google Calendar
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
5. Outstanding English language, grammar and spelling skills for writing, editing, and proofreading
6. Able to work 40h/w and respond to emails on weekends
Nice to haves
1. A background in tech
2. Prior experience providing EA-style support
3. Experience in organizing conferences and events
A healthcare AI startup in Silicon Valley with 68 million monthly visitors is seeking a Virtual Assistant to join the team. We are looking for a motivated and energetic professional who is adept at providing seamless support and committed to contributing to improving their organization’s efficiency and success.
If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
Administration Assistance Assistant Directing CRM Databases CRM Integration
Accepting only candidates from:
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia