User Acquisition Specialist with German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or Russian
Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company– we are looking for User Acquisition Specialist with German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or Russian
We’re looking for individuals who are oriented towards healthy way of life and sports and can engage with the customers, enhance their experience and exceed their expectations
Here are some indicators that this might be a great opportunity for you:
* You're a people person and love interacting with customers by email and phone;
* You’re self-driven and able to execute with minimal supervision;
* You're very comfortable learning new technology;
* You have a positive attitude and are willing to constantly be learning;
* You’re comfortable working with both satisfied and dissatisfied customers;
* You're very good at writing, educating people, and making complicated things simple.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be the first point of contact for existing and new customers when they contact the company by telephone and email;
* Delivering an outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way;
* Work closely with other teams for goals and objective alignment;
* Building relationships with customers by truly listening to their needs – and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them;
* Test and implement ways to help paying customers get more out of the products.
* Fluency in German, French, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian, Estonian;
* Good English;
* Excellent communicational and presentational skills;
* Proactive and dynamic personality, with good attitude towards the clients;
* Good command of MS Office.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_UASC).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish