Does your current job provide you with the best possible opportunity to succeed professionally and financially? Are you looking for an environment ready to match your ambitions? Do you want to join a team of experienced licensed professionals with a strong work ethic utilising cutting edge analysis tools and client management systems?
As a privately owned, independent investment boutique, my client provides retirement planning and investment advice to the expatriate market in Australia, and are specialists in UK pension transfers.
As a result of continued growth they are extending their team of experienced Financial Advisers based in Sydney, where they offer services for the large and affluent expatriate communities in Australia.
We are looking for highly motivated, successful Independent Financial Advisers already living on location or ready to relocate.
Their financial advisers are committed to providing our clients with a first class experience. You will assess their needs regarding financial planning and wealth management issues, advise on appropriate products from top global financial institutions and offer tailored solutions. Through face to face meetings you will help our clients realise their financial goals.
My client expects the very best from their advisers and they know that to be successful with then you will:
• Pride yourself on your track record of achieving and exceeding targets in the financial services sector
• Use your excellent communication skills to listen to, assess and connect to clients
• Thrive in a challenging role using your drive and determination to personally succeed
• Use your experience, maturity and wisdom to ensure client commitment and lasting relationships
• Proven ability to work closely with HNI people remotely
• Can generate business
• Can deal with problems and challenges while staying calm
• Relevant IFA qualifications are strongly preferred, but not essential if the candidate can clearly demonstrate the desire and ability gain their qualifications in a timely manner.
• Financial Advisors with experience in advising UK expatriates
• Has built or grown business by their own efforts
• Worked under sales pressure
• Provided complex financial advice
• Enjoys a challenge
• Has ability to deal with business risk
• Has been recognised for achievements in business growth / sales
• Can identify things they have done
• Can turn data into a sales story
• Can understand complex financial information
• Consistent drive to move things forward
Do you want to move your career to a company that will:
• Recognise your efforts with excellent potential earnings
• Give you access to a vast market ensuring excellent earning potential
• Share ongoing fees
• Provide you with qualified online leads and back office assistance
• Provide continuous first class business development and financial training
Please note: This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required investment product sales experience. UK level 4 CISI financial services qualifications preferable.
Alternative Investments Comprehensive Wealth Management Foreign Investment Pension Funds Pension Schemes Qualified Retirement Plans Retirement Plan Consulting ROP Wealth Accumulation Wealth Management Services
Accepting only candidates from:
Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand