Role description: Understanding the commercial and business needs of the web applications, designing and planning effective user experience (UI/UX), integrating with other company systems in order to provide solutions for a variety of demanding internal customers and end users.
· Product ownership on all 888 web application aspects (registration, my account, communications).
· Prioritization of product requirements.
· Define and gather requirements and write documentation (BRD – Business Requirements Document).
· Design effective and advanced UI.
· Lead product aspects across all project phases.
· Ongoing support to internal customers.
· Coordination between the different business units and working in full collaboration with the different organizational units (marketing, development, QA and more).
· Proven experience of 2+ years as a web product manager.
· Deep knowledge of the internet world (e-commerce applications) and passion for innovation.
· Ability to learn and understand business processes.
· Analytical mind and knowledge with analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
· Ability to work and engage colleagues in a matrix organization.
· Ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to drive a solution from the idea phase to the production.
· Proactive - independence and ability to take responsibility.
· Open for feedback.
· Good communication skills.
· Excellent English (verbal and written).
- 22 paid days & 2 extra sick days;
- 20 % food court deduction;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning & development opportunities working on niche projects;
- Accessible working area (AFI Park Complex);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in a friendly & non-bureaucratic company organized as a R&D center in Romania with challenging projects;