Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
Our customer is a company working for clients all over the world. As a Travel Reservation Representative you'll be the travel expert providing wholesale sales and support to travel professionals.
Duties and Tasks:
* Communicate with clients via email and phone, and provide customer service support;
* Proficiently serve clients by selling various travel products;
* Create airline/hotel reservation;
* Prepare and issue invoices related to travel sales;
* Process travel documents to client as required;
* Confirm travel booking details.
* Fluent in English and Greek, Danish, German, French or Italian;
* Good organizational and time management skills;
* Domestic and international ticketing experience- advantage;
* Travel industry experience is preferred.
The company offers:
* Excellent working conditions with a young and dynamic team;
* Attractive payment and permanent labor contract;
* Informal working atmosphere and flexible working time.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Danish French German Greek International Travel Italian
Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian