Roles & Responsibilities of Network Engineer:
• Network Foundation: Basics of Routing, Static Routing, EIGRP, OSPF, Redistribution, LAN, WAN, MAN.
• Basics of switching, VLAN and Inter-VLAN Routing, Spanning Tree Protocol, HSRP
• Advanced Training: Ticketing Tools, Vendor/ISP interaction, troubleshooting
• Advanced troubleshooting Scenarios Common Troubleshooting Tools.
• Introduction to ticket and purpose, Incident Management, Change Management, HP Service Manager. AWS Overview: AWS Storage, AWS EC2
• Excellent written & spoken communication skills
• Minimum 0-5 years of experience
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (OR) Equivalent.
• Recent graduates with No experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
• Valid work permit such as OPT/CPT.
• Willing to relocate anywhere in USA
Oral & Written Communication Skills
Accepting only candidates from: