TOEFL, SAT, ACT, IELTS, GMAT tutor
- Online Lessons, 1-1 only;
- Teaching Materials provided by the company;
What we expect:
An undergraduate degree or prior experience and test knowledge.
Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Online Meeting software.
Native or non-native speakers (if you're a non-native English speaker and you
have no foreign accent, you want to show your test results).
What you get:
- A flexible schedule that suits your time and commitment desire.
- Hourly employment (15$ to 35$/60min) with full-time employment opportunity.
- You will work in a start-up, so your ideas will be considered and might be
- Friendly and cozy work environment. The family-like attitude in a small online
Online Tutoring SAT Test Prep TOEFL
Accepting only candidates from:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States