We are an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and the US. The Virtual Forge works with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build a business around the world.
We are looking for a talented Test Engineer to work with us on a dynamic project for one of our international clients.
You will be based on our riverside office in Lisbon.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through Functional testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting non-conformities and defects.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
· Preparing test cases and RTM
· Executing test cases and reviewing results
· Raising defects and retesting fixes
· Reporting and documenting technical issues
· Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
· Experience in project management and QA methodology
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
· Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
· Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Test Manager on VSTS)
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· ISTQB Foundation level is a plus
· Strong organizational skills
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field