Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the world leaders in the outsourcing business – we are looking for professional, career-oriented individuals to join our client`s team for the role of Telephone Support Specialist with Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Romanian, Czech, German, French.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answering all incoming calls and queries from clients and providing highest level of customer support via chat and e-mail;
* Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns;
* Provide information about products and services;
* Monitoring and documenting queries, and ensuring databases are kept up to date.
* Proficiency in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Romanian, Czech, German, French;
* Good English;
* Excellent communication skills required;
* No prior experience required;
* Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision;
* An approachable and helpful attitude.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary and bonus scheme;
* Full-time assignment, flexible working hours;
* Professional growth;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_TSS4).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Romanian, Swedish