Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
Our client is one of the world BPO leaders. With contact centers in more than 20 countries and over 60,000 employees all over the globe, the company brings nearly a century's worth of expertise delivering exemplary customer care solutions.
Currently they are looking to expand their team of young and awesome professionals.
Essential Job Functions:
* Answers incoming phone calls; provides accurate and appropriate information to callers;
* Places outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client;
* Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information;
* Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service;
* Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames;
* Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation;
* Performs clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
* Fluent English and Arabic, Turkish, Dutch, German, Hebrew or French language;
* Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience;
* Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology.
* One year of call center experience is desired;
* Basic communication skills;
* Ability to follow oral and written directions;
* Ability to meet professional standards towards project and co-workers.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition
for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Arabic Dutch French German Hebrew Turkish
Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Turkish