Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking remote Technical Writer in our Docs Team.
Help us advance our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
1. Develop clean, succinct technical documentation, including technical specifications
2. Maintain existing technical documents, keep related documentation up-to-date
3. Develop, unify, and promote documentation best practices throughout the company
4. Analyze technical/nontechnical literature for effectiveness, clarity, and adherence to company standards
5. Conduct internet research for technical, administrative, and other related company needs
6. Participate in, and lead the implementation of product development at all stages
7. Establish success criteria for essential product features using meaningful metrics
8. Define and document the scope and functionality of software features
9. Assess potential product opportunities
10. Guide, mentor, sanity check colleagues — assist in developing training materials
We are looking for
1. BA/BS degree in Technical Communication, English, Instructional Design, Software Development, or a related field
2. Proven work experience in writing technical software documentation
3. Experience with web/app/mobile/e-commerce projects, background with project management tools
4. Proficiency in spoken and written English
Nice to have
1. Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company
2. University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
3. Proven ability to create detailed, thoughtful, and actionable documents, including functional specifications, UI designs, workflow diagrams, etc.
4. Experience in managing/leading people or teams
5. Technical writing certification/Vocational training in technical writing
6. PMP or Prince2 Certification
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a Technical Writer to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely — collaboration through the cloud.
Common Technical Document (CTD) Document Analysis Internet Internet Research Literature Mentor PMP PRINCE2 Sanity Testing
Accepting only candidates from:
Albania, Czech Republic, Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia