The Technical Writer reports to the our client’s Marketing Director. No employees report to the Technical Writer.
Responsibilities and primary tasks
● Timely preparing of technical and training documentation in close coordination with the Marketing Director for the Client’s solutions
● Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
● Write content to
● Write easy-to-understand text in online help and how to guides.
● To organise and perform the documentation in a structured and efficient way.
● Produce technical write-ups about topics related to Client’s products.
● Research and keep up to date with cloud computing technologies
● Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts, web pages and articles.
● A service and customer-oriented attitude, capable of making people understand complex procedures.
● Precise, accurate and reliable – quality oriented with full attention to detail.
● Team player with an individual standpoint.
● Good social and communication skills.
● Knowledge about general virtualization and cloud computing technologies.
● Excellent working knowledge of English, both spoken and written
● Good interpersonal and communication skill.
● Representative appearance and behaviour.
● Holds an IT degree or work experience to compensate.
● A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role ideally in IT organizations.
No SEO or Social Media experience is required, but a candidate enthusiastic for digital marketing has more chances to be successful in the long term.
Work with a fast growing company
Great working environment