Job Title : Technical Writer
Job Location : Puurs, Belgium
Job Duration : 1 Year Contract
• We are looking for a Technical Writer with a first experience of writing SOPSs, work instructions, within QA / QC / engineering / for the HVAC team,
Water team and Technical intervention team.
• Technical knowledge of equipment is a plus!
• The consultant within the Utilities department is responsible for keeping training records up to date and adjusting work instructions, SOPs and concept
• The consultant also prepares the necessary work instructions, concept training courses and SOPs in cooperation with the PE or Technician involved for
new installations / maintenance tasks.
• The consultant also draws up training schedules and guides new and current employees with their trajectory. Together with supervision, the polyvalent
matrix is provided and the necessary on-the-job training is scheduled.
• Drafting descriptions concerning the operation and operation of machines, devices, software as well as the preparation of procedures for maintenance,
repair, adjustment and breakdown analysis.
• Collecting information, taking photographs, recording work procedures, discussing questions and problem cases, requesting additional information
from the original manufacturers of certain parts of the material, etc.
• Performing checks on the technical content, logic, correct take-over from the existing basic documentation, correct language use (grammar, spelling,
etc.), correct application of the template for the lay-out
• Bachelor in a scientific direction or equivalent through experience.
• Experience with drawing up technical documentation or software manuals or drawing up work / maintenance procedures is a must
• Features: hands-on, analytical, independent work, structured and communicative.
• Preferably bilingual English / Dutch (technical documents only in English)
• Knowledge of Human Error Reduction and RFT techniques is an asset.