Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a company for software development, creating innovative solutions – we are
looking for a Technical Sales Specialist with German or Italian.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Active communication with clients across the world (usually focused on a specific region);
* Sales of the company’s software products - mainly in the areas of Secure file transfer, Network
monitoring, Data connectivity and Digital experience;
* Finding and developing new clients, using personal and company’s network;
* Research and identifying the needs of the client, capable of putting the team’s skills in action;
* Have experience in keeping phone conversation and the client’s interest;
* Prepared to work in order to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets;
* Accustomed and base level with the products specifications, able to demonstrate some of them if needed to the client;
* Being able to recognize a potential client needs sell and add to the initial product other company
products and services.
* Proficiency in German or Italian;
* Excellent level of English;
* Previous experience in Sales, preferably in the areas of IT systems, Software Sales, Networking;
* Knowledge of the sales process and stages from start to finish;
* Experience in B2B communication;
* Great interpersonal and time management skills;
* Able to find and explore all ways and leads in order to close a deal or win a client;
* “Not taking “No’ for an answer” type of attitude;
* Еxperience in making important business decisions.
Our client’s offer:
* 30 days paid annual vacation;
* An extra day off for your birthday;
* 2 additional days off for volunteering;
* Premium healthcare and dental care coverage;
* Additional pension insurance;
* Multisport card;
* Standard working time – Monday till Friday;
* Home office option;
* Kid day-center for company employees;
* Excellent salary.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea
Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
English, German, Italian