We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with cross functional teams to design, build and roll-out new products that expand on the Agiloft no-code platform story and deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and history of, managing IT- or TC products in B2B markets throughout their lifecycle.
· Analyze and monitor the relevant market for your products and use findings as input for roadmap planning, new product design and the planning of product improvements
· Manage the product lifecycle for one or multiple product areas of the Agiloft platform
· Write and negotiate product specifications
Manage the development of new products all the way from idea to market launch
· A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT and an MBA or MS degree with a focus in Marketing.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, or product management.
· Experience with the writing of technical product specifications
· Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
· High level of independence
· Experience in working with distributed, multinational teams