Technical Payments Analyst needed for a fantastic iGaming career opportunity in Sunny Malta! The role is a great opportunity to embark on a career within an industry that promotes a fun, casual but hard-working team/office environment.
· To lead the CS agents through the effective management and development
· To manage, develop, motivate, influence and support the above to ensure the delivery of an highly proactive service to our players
· First point of contact for the agents , manager escalations, proactively offering advice & sourcing solutions to ensure effective resolution.
· Develop, train, coach and provide feedback to develop a highly knowledgeable, focused, and professional team.
· Collate, analyze and report on team Activities.
· Recommend effective solutions for improvement and/or successful implementation of new policies and procedures
· Proven leadership experience and ability in managing a team within the online gaming industry
· Experience of at least 2 years as team Leader- Must
· Excellent Analytical skills
· English Mother lounge level – Must
· Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish- Mother tongue level – Advantage
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
· Self-confidence and ability to drive, motivate and influence others.
· Highly motivated and target driven with proven experience of working towards and achieving team targets
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish