-The <Technical lead> will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology.
- Will contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to award-winning native apps.
- Will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continuous learning, typically manifested in the community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas).
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience.
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements.
- E2E ownership and responsibility for including infrastructure, building, testing, deployment.
- Communicate with the IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems.
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery, methods and timelines.
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with Angular 2+ framework.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Ansible, Shell, OpenShift , GIT Lab, testing frameworks as well as relational and NoSQL data stores.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process.
- Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies is a plus.
- Competitive salary to do your best at your best.
- Accessible & modern office (The Bridge building - Grozavesti Area) to feel good at work.
- Meal tickets as we know you need energy to be creative.
- Private medical insurance as healthiness counts so much.
- Between 21 & 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience, as we need you to be fresh and have a positive vibe for the day-to-day challenges.
- Work from home to make work as you desire.
- Flexible working schedule, to organize as you consider and have a good work-life balance.
- A "free day" for your birthday, to party as you consider.
- Challenging work projects, as for the last 30 years in Romania we are commited to innovation through technology.
- Trainings (for soft-skills) and hard-skills), as learning is a continuous journey.
- Onboarding program, as we want you to feel welcomed and to get to know us better from the beginning of your journey along us!
- Private pension, not to have black thoughts for white nights :) !
- Banking facilities, as for us banking is a way of thinking not just a way of working in this domain.