Reporting into the HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist will ensure the best human resources practices through innovative recruiting strategies. You will be the point of communication between job applicants and the hiring team to ensure the best practices and a smooth candidate journey.
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! With a relatively low cost but high standard of living, Malta is one of Europe’s bigger iGaming hubs and is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
- Working with HR and senior management team to devise recruitment strategies
- Managing the entire recruitment process, from job evaluation and sourcing to offer stage
- Participating in recruitment brief meetings with senior stakeholders
- Drafting job descriptions and posting them online
- Screening candidates in line with the recruitment process
- Assessing incoming resumes and qualifying shortlisted candidates
- Maintaining interview and hiring records in line with company’s internal policies
- Preparing hiring paperwork and information packs
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly management reports
- Assisting HR with update of annual salary benchmark
- Acting as a trusted advisor to other global company locations
- Assisting HR and Talent on other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong recruitment background, ideally in-house
- Be fun, be approachable and be creative in their thought process
- Highly organised individual with experience of building strategic plans
- Creative thinker, always thinking of innovative ways to attract and retain talent
- Role Competencies:
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to influence various stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at different seniority levels
- Customer orientation
- Business acumen
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Acquisitions Talent Acquisition
No language requirements