1. Full understanding and proven experience in:
a. MS OS (Windows servers 2008/2012/2016) – Must.
b. MS IIS 7 (troubleshooting, setup, understanding) – Must.
c. SQL Clustering.
d. Deep network understanding (Load Balancing, DNS, TCP/IP, Routes, sniffers).
e. Cloud and virtualization - an advantage.
f. Web/Internet understanding – DOS attacks, Internet architecture, CDN - an advantage.
g. Writing Scripts (preferably Powershell) – mandatory.
h. Linux based environments – mandatory.
2. At least 2 years’ experience as system administrator (preferably in Online Internet.
1. Work under pressure;
2. Excellent interpersonal relationship;
3. Independent employee;
5. Drill down to details ability;
6. Excellent inter personal communication ability;
7. Well Organized;
8. 24*7 availability – by Phone;
Role description: “System Engineering” team member holds responsibility on production environment (systems and application wise).
- 22 paid vacation days & 2 extra sick days;
- 20 % food court deduction;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning & development opportunities working on niche projects;
- Team buildings;
- Accesible working area (AFI Park Complex);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in a friendly & non-bureaucratic company organized as a R&D center in Romania with challenging projects;