Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the world leaders in the outsourcing business – we are looking for Strategic business planner for one of the world Leader in IT and network provider with German and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create interest for a strategic cooperation for initial business workshops;
* Communication with current and new clients;
* Strategic initiatives to existing customers and new prospects;
* Responsible for effective communication and escalation of the customers requests;
* Offers ideas for improving the development of the client's business.
Requirements for the role:
* Excellent communication skills;
* Fluency German and English;
* Strategic and analytical thinking;
* Business focused sales approach;
* Would be considered advantage knowledge of Cisco systems and products;
* Knowledge of systems, technologies and software;
* Self motivation and pro-activity.
Our Client Offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Standard working time;
* Remote Job;
* Advanced training programs;
* Professional development;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N PP_BP).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).