• Working experience on routing, switching and data center network devices
• Responsible for network implementation/changes, projects and support across the globally co-located data Centre networks
• Should have working exposure of LAN, WAN and MPLS technologies
• Very Good Exposure on Cisco switches 2900, 3500, 3700, 4000, 4500, 6500 series and nexus datacenter switches
• Working experience on routing, switching & load balancers.
• Configuration and troubleshooting of Load Balancers
• Configuration and troubleshooting of HSRP, VRRP and GLBP
• Configuration and troubleshooting of STP, VSS, VPC, VXLAN and OTV
• Configuring and Troubleshooting of routing protocols like EIGRP,OSPF& BGP
• Responsible to manage customer's LAN & Datacenter infrastructure.
• Should have excellent Vendor management, Communication and customer handling skills
• Responsible for Change Managements, Problem Managements, Capacity Management, Risk Management for Network domain.
• Understanding of different issues of networking like Designing, Optimization, Implementation.
• Responsible to work on day today network issues, incidents and updating status in ticketing tool.
• Should be a good team player who can work with other teams to resolve infrastructure and network issues.
CCNA Cisco Nexus Cisco Routing & Switching F5 BigIP Network Load Balancing