Looking to join one of the hottest Technology and Marketing companies in the world? Our business is booming and we need a talented Sponsorship Sales professional to help propel our business. We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced enterprise Sales professional who is a company veteran with a track record of success. Have you created and executed Sales strategies, materials and campaigns that promote a Sponsorship opportunity for Major Brands? Do you thrive in fast-paced environment? Do you have experience and/or passion about the growing field of wireless communication?
The Sponsorship Salesperson at Green Zebras Intl Corporation, a public company, is a skilled performer in the organization and responsible for the company’s Major Brand Sponsorship Sales strategy. The Sponsorship Salesperson will develop a deep understanding of Green Zebras current technology and goals in order to engage Major Brands with Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities within the 4 verticals below: Smart Cities, Smart Stadiums, Smart Airports and Smart College Campuses.
Green Zebra Media is looking for a passionate, articulate and energetic Sponsorship Sales Account Executive to bring in new accounts and drive incremental new opportunities and revenue within a defined geographic based territory consisting of high growth accounts. This is a true hunter role for a proven sales leader that has strong prospecting and relationship building skills. The Sales Account Executive will develop account team credibility and trust-based client relationships by understanding our customer’s external drivers, business objectives and internal challenges to develop a comprehensive solution consisting of telecom and wireless services, SaaS platform, implementation and managed services.
• Identify and develop relationships with major brands for sponsorship opportunities within venues such as Smart Cities, Smart Stadiums (primarily professional and college), Smart Airports and Smart College Campuses
• Develop strategic solutions based on industry trending and customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and continuous study of assigned accounts’ industry, business challenges and trends.
• Prepare accurate sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and new revenue potential
• Participate in contract negotiations.
• Articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches
• Develop strategic solution proposals and recommendation to present directly to your clients
• Work in a dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel
• Team with colleagues and channel partners to develop creative solutions
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by the company
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Should already have relationships with Major Brands
• Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus
• 4+ years of relevant experience required
• Telecom or wireless experience with quantifiable successful sales track record helpful
• Strong relationship building skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills coupled with the ability to act independently and as part of a team
• The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles, strong leadership skills and an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation.
• Experience with Saleforce.com or CRM equivalent Forecasting and Customer Relationship Management
• Some travel may be required
• Must be available to work in our Irvine CA office
• NO relocation assistance provided
Equal Employment Opportunity…
• We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
4+ years sales experience, major brand experience, sports sponsorship experience
Medical, dental, vision, 401k
Acquisition Sales Agency Negotiations