A Solution Architecture belongs to the list of most important practices executed before any tech solution development begins. Do you want to be part of it?
For one of our clients, an internationalcompany based in London, we are currently recruiting for a Digital Hub Solution Architect.
Being part of the Solution Architect team, you will work with stakeholders across the global Applications to produce, guide and govern the solution designs implemented by projects within the Digital Delivery Hub. You will be involved in evaluating and advising on the architectural aspects and implications of proposed Digital Roadmaps.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Determine and document suitable Solution Architectures for the projects of the Digital Hub
– Build an understanding of current architecture to inform the design and implementation of solutions that will deliver the global operating model
– Identify and resolve, escalate and documents key issues, risks, and decisions
– Collaborate with other technical teams and Global Digital Marketing Teams to ensure that programs are aligned with agreed principles and standards
– Maintain documentation on the architecture and ensure it aligns with global and other Portfolios’ solutions architectures
– Work with internal and 3rd party project teams throughout the lifecycle to provide continuity of architectural governance
– Some regular calls outside office hours will be required.
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits
– Career opportunities
– A job with a large scope of responsibilities
– International and multicultural environment
– A Company with worldwide reputation
– Start date: ASAP
The ideal candidate has a high understanding in IT and previous experience as a Solution Architect. Beside your technical skills, you need excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
– You have an excellent level of English
– You have minimum 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect / IT Solution Architect
– You have software engineering and development background
– You have experience of working with architecting solutions for AWS and Azure or with PaaS services in either
– You have worked with CMS (ideally Drupal) before
– You have an understanding of application integration (Web Services, REST Services, etc.), integration platforms (e.g Boomi, Mulesoft) and data integration (classic SSISbased integration, API based)
– You have are familiar with web application architecture and the LAMP stack
– You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
– You have strong analytical skills and attention to details
– You are comfortable working in a global / matrix team environment