Software Support Engineer with Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian
Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are looking for Software Support Engineer with Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian .
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide customer support and investigate the technical problems by doing own research and by involving other teams as needed;
* Support 3rd party tools part of the solutions – Database servers, Reverse proxies, Load Balancers and tracking tools;
* Perform prime inquiry and act as a point of contact for bug-fixing;
* Implement, upgrade and maintain development, testing and production environments;
* Ensure systems meet current and future business needs;
* Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business;
* Able to work on shifts (24/7) or standart working hours ( Mon.- Fri. 9am to 6pm/ 10am.- 10pm.).
* Ability to perform basic network troubleshooting;
* Fluency in Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian;
* Strong customer focus approach with the ability to identify the customer needs and transfer them to the technical team members;
* Experience and knowledge about installation and troubleshooting of Server Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications;
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management;
* Experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving role;
* Experience with SQL Server or an equivalent database product;
* Experience with hosting and administering websites (Webservers and reverse proxies, DNS, SSL/TLS);
* Able to analyze, support and troubleshoot software applications.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration package;
* Key role and opportunities for professional growth;
* An opportunity to work closely with and develop junior staff;
* International corporate environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_SSESF)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish