Our company grew to be as successful as we are today out of the expertise and experience of our founding partners. Our non-hierarchical approach stimulates innovation and achievement. We invest in our talented, highly motivated people since they hold the key to our success. Our demanding, sophisticated work continuously puts us to the test. We wouldn't have it any other way. We. Love. This. Job.
What will you work on:
C++ plays a critical role in our critical path (so called ultra-low latency path) from handling huge amounts of market data in reliable, and in the fastest possible manner, to making business decisions (trading strategies) to shooting huge amounts of orders back to the Exchanges.
We expect our new colleague to write code, create new designs and maintain existing applications with focus on low latency, and stability. Our business users are typically only a walk away, which helps to create short feedback loops and to see your changes provide value in the shortest time possible.
To enable that, we strive to follow best software engineering practices and are supported by the best working environment, latest technology and continuous support from all parts of our organization.
Some of the things we use in development process:
- Template Meta-Programming (TMP)
- Atlassian Stack
- Bitbucket for code review. We do all work in pull requests, which are reviewed by other developers
- Bamboo for continuous integration
- Python for scripts/testing
- IDE of our choice (Vim, Emacs, CLion, Eclipse, NetBeans etc.)
What you need to succeed:
- BSc or MSc in Computing Science or equivalent
- A Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Software eEngineer in C++;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Interest in achieving maximum performance from available hardware and software;
- Ability to write clean, reliable and highly scaleable code;
- Ability to communicate with technical and business colleagues;
- Fluency in English.
We offer you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. We like to think that talent grows with us and stays with us. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started. We offer a competitive salary and reserve a percentage of our business results for our bonus pool.
If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
Atlassian Bamboo Git JIRA Linux Python Software Engineers
Accepting only candidates from: