Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues for basic desktop/laptop/workstation support, basic connectivity support (wired and wireless), iPhone, iPad and basic printer support.
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues. Ability to install, configure, reconfigure or reinstall software including remote support
- Reimaging computers/hard drives in accordance with customer standards
- IMACD function including installation and decommission.
- Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
- Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Service Now and HP Service Manager ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
- Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed.
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Handle the end user kiosk
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Driver’s license.
At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong Microsoft operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops and Workstation
- Broad experience in IT related services with basic understanding of Networks, Servers and Telecoms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
- Handling of Tape Media and basic Back-ups loading and loading techniques
- Should be able to work with teams speaking English only
- Telephony mobile / MDM server