Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global corporation and a leader in the field of hardware products – Senior Virtual Technology Support Engineer with Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and/or English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical support for complex interconnected hardware products;
* Investigate and collect information on a variety of different data platforms and identify issues;
* Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints and identifying solutions;
* Demonstrate the ability to respond and reprioritize work as situations change;
* Collaborate with the sales and pre-sales teams and complete work within established timeframes;
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the ability to partner and collaborate well with a team environment.
* Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and/or English;
* Educational background in Information Technology or another related field;
* Previous experience in BPO environment is an advantage;
* In depth experience utilizing MS Office tools , Advanced Excel skills;
* Ability to work with complex global initiatives;
* Ability to function in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
Our client’s offer:
* Outstanding remuneration;
* Standard working hours;
* Extra employee benefits;
* Superb office location;
* Healthy work environment and career growth opportunities.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SVTSE)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish