On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior SEA/ SEM Manager. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to boost your career or gain more experience!
Capital of Germany and its largest city, Berlin is located in North-Western Germany and home to 3 World Heritage sites! A city steeped in recent and ancient history, it has multiple parks and landmarks which offer plenty to do. If that wasn't enough, the capital also plays host to many festivals and has a rich, vibrant, and diverse nightlife.
- Grow existing and new verticals to maximize profits
- Collaborate effectively with experienced content, sales and vertical managers
- Evaluate growth opportunities using research tools such as SEMrush
- Contribute to the strategic decision-making process for new verticals and geos
- Challenge established processes with a focus on increasing efficiency
- Share meaningful performance insights with stakeholders (sales, product manager, etc.)
- Optimize accounts proactively including keyword harvesting, testing and smart bidding to achieve agreed KPI´s
- Demonstrate and share best practice with the wider SEA team
- Marketing / data-driven marketing / Media (or related field of study) bachelor or master university degree
- At least 2-3 years of professional work experience with a focus on search engine marketing
- Excellent knowledge of technologies used in the SEA context (SEMrush, Google Sheets, Excel, smart bidding, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills to deliver root cause analyses
- Results-oriented mindset and the ability to break down complex structures
- Effective communication skills to achieve the best results in the vertical team
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and experience running SEM campaigns in foreign languages is an advantage
- Experience with affiliation is a big advantage
- Opportunity for further training
- Career progression
- Regular Company Events
- Start up feeling
- Fun and family atmosphere
- Competitive Salary
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
SEA Search Engine Marketing (SEM) SEM
No language requirements