Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction represents our business card.
For one of our clients: a well-known software company we are seeking for Senior Sales Technical Engineer with Italian and English.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Create and maintain a product laboratory environment to be used for technical workshops, exposition and proof of concepts;
* Use the specifications of the client to build a solution and implement requirements through configuration and customization of the product;
* Provide technical assistance to the prospective customers and partners during their evaluation of the company’s software;
*Have a deep technical understanding of the product and be able to respond to installation, configuration, and customization requests from customers/partners;
*Act as a mediator between clients, Product Management, Product Development and Technical Support
Our client’s requirements:
* Fluency in Italian and English;
* 3+ years of experience with Enterprise network administration is a must;
* Solid technical and sales experience;
* Certification for MCSA/MCSE, CCNA/CCNP, CCDA/CCDP would be considered as an advantage;
* Hands-on experience in any of the listed technologies and protocols would be a plus: Network Monitoring tools, SNMP, WMI, Netflow, Protocol Analyzers;
* Ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a team;
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
Our client’s offer:
- Attractive salary and additional bonuses;
- Special added value benefits;
- Friendly and cooperative work environment;
- Recognition and opportunities for career progress;
- Excellent office location;
- 30 days paid annual vacation;
- and much more :).
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)