- Applying the engineering designs in production;
- Support of the Internal IT;
- Direct contact with and support of our customers;
- Configuration and roll-out of our servers and server software;
- Build out and expansion of our datacenter infrastructure;
- Through the implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support you keep the service delivery uninterrupted and deliver our customers their expected service levels.
As the experienced Back-end Developer you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and sustaining our management portal in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment. You will drive innovation through design and implementation of unique solutions that result in a positive business impact. You will review user stories, requirements, test plans, and other engineering artifacts; provide appropriate feedback in a timely and constructive fashion. You will participate in determining scope for new projects.
- Independent of your mother tongue, your command of English both written and oral is proficient;
- A Master or Bachelor in Computer Science (CS), or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 yrs. of experience working in a similar or related field;
- Substantial knowledge of back-end (NodeJS, MongoDB, SQL, AMQP);
- Thorough understanding of common software engineering practices (Git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management);
- Solid comprehension of web technologies (HTTP, HTTP/2, WS,..) and API development (eg: JSON, OAuth);
- Excellent understanding of database design concepts;
- Experience with Linux distributions such as CentOS;
- The ability to formulate concerns and questions in a structured manner;
- The ability to translate functional requirements into quality code;
- Highly motivated to work in a high-pressure environment with a start-up mentality;
- A team player and willing to share your knowledge;
- A problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Real potential to grow through availability of needed resources;
- Honest and clear evaluation processes;
- Meal tickets;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- Employment anniversary bonus;
- Competence lead program;
- Coaching and mentoring program;
- Personal development program;
- Access to conferences;
- Extra benefits catalog, choose the benefits you care for.
Accepting only candidates from: