• Troubleshoot and fix product bugs in existing applications.
• Design, enhance, implement and maintain SharePoint sites and applications ensuring access, reliability, availability and usability to current and new users
• Develop new SharePoint sites/sub-sites, applications and enhancements
• Contributing on team of skilled developers to create new products or new versions of an existing product.
• Developing effective software architecture, enforcing good software development principles, and providing technical oversight.
• Aid in reviewing functional and non-functional design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience using C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL, HTML, CSS
• Skilled with Relational Databases.
• 3+ Years’ Experience with Microsoft SharePoint web component development.
• SharePoint server administration and configuration, performance optimization
Accepting only candidates from: